You can choose one of the two membership options.
- Basic: Receive 200 MB of storage and access to our referral program for free. Besides that, you can create unlimited family charts and get a $5 discount if you bring a friend and they place an order of at least $50.
- Premium: Create an unlimited number of trees and get 2 GB of storage. You will get a 10% discount on all orders. If you bring your friend you will get 10% off their first order of at least $50. Besides that, you will get more features to customize your tree and will be able to involve other family members in the creation of your family tree.
We will do our best to deliver your order as quickly as possible. Once you’ve placed your order it will be printed within 72 hours. Our delivery partners will ship your order in a matter of days anywhere in the United States and will bring your parcel right to your doorstep.
We provide the following product size options so that you can choose the one that matches your interior:
- gallery wrap canvas;
- rolled canvas.
The size of your tree can range from 16*20 and 60*80 cm. Larger prints are available as a custom order. Please contact us for more information if do not find the size you need when placing your order.
If you would like to try out our family tree builder but are unsure about placing an order, you can try our basic membership program, which gives you 200MB of storage for your tree.
We’ve created a special referral program to thank our users for recommending our service. Once your invitee places an order, you will get from $10 to 15% of an order made by your referral as a Store Credit (internal account with money that you will be able to use during checkout). The exact size of the reward depends on the type of your subscription membership.
There are two options for becoming a Treemily member, either by creating an account using your Facebook account or by filling in the registration form and submitting it.
No email verification is required for signups from the registration form.
After you register on Treemily you will proceed to choose a subscription plan. Basic is already applied, so if you decide to stay with it, just click any menu you are interested in. We recommend you go directly to Family Trees and create your own genealogy tree.
Follow the steps below to invite collaborators to contribute to your family tree:
- Hover on the 3 dots beside your profile name and select “Collaboration”
- Enter the person’s email in the “Collaboration Email” window that shows up
- Click on the “Send” button
- The invited party accepts the request from the family chart-sharing notification.
NOTE: Click on “Chart changes history” to view the modifications made by collaborators.